Tricks for Sunless Tanning.

By Tia Cristy

Tricks for Sunless Tanning.

Problem: Hi Tia. It's time for the pool to open, and I don't want to look pale in my suit. Do you have any tips or tricks when it comes to self tanning?

Answer: Good question, and really, it's a great alternative to tanning in the sun.

Sun is important for Vitamin D, but the rays can be harmful with too much indulgence. Sunless tanning can be natural with the right product, and only you, can determine which product and color is right for you. Trial and error may be what you have to do to find the right one; there are sprays, airbrushes, lotions and wipes to choose from.

Do a sunless tanner the day before you need a tan. It's easy to correct any mistakes or darken your color if needed. Jumping in water after applying sunless tan, will just leave you a streaky mess and it's not good for the pool water either. So plan accordingly.

First tip, use a separate face tanner, on the face, unless the tanning product says, full body. Body tanners can slightly dye hair, and darkening facial hair is not a goal for most.

The next tips would be, don't shave legs before applying tanner, if possible. Exfoliating your legs and body before tanning is a good way to get a longer lasting tan. Shaving before hand can cause razor burn or darken pores. Shaving is best, after tan color has been achieved.

Remember, tanning can dye clothes, so be sure to wear dark colors while waiting for color to take. Wash hands well when finished, when using a lotion or wipe. Do forget to get around jewelry, if wearing it. Color can tend to build up behind rings.

If hands have turned color or you have any darker patches, use peroxided on a cotton ball (wring out, so no drips or runs happen) and wipe the area. It will fade the color to blend within a few hours.

Tips from Tia is trying to keep you looking good and feeling good, from the inside out. If you’ve got a problem or a tip email me!

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • 3 Jun 2013, 3:55 PM louis vuitton watches wrote:
    Usually I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice post.
  • 4 Jun 2013, 12:39 AM louis vuitton boots wrote:
    Awsome site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also.
  • 10 Jun 2013, 12:12 PM louis vuitton fake wallet wrote:
    Your article Tips from Tia: Tricks for Sunless Tanning. write very well, thank you share!
  • 11 Jun 2013, 7:26 PM louis vuitton sac wrote:
    I similar to the significant details you provide inside of your article content.I’ll bookmark your blog site and check again here repeatedly.I’m quite sure I will gain knowledge of quite a bit of latest stuff best suited listed here! High-quality luck for that upcoming!
  • 12 Jun 2013, 4:35 AM lunette ray ban femme wrote:
    This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
Comments
Page: 1 of 1
  • 23 May 2013, 6:51 AM Top 10 jewellers in India wrote:
    This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up.
  • 3 Dec 2013, 12:46 PM win a laptop wrote:
    A little tantrum in real life seems so much bigger online.
  • 27 Jan 2014, 2:26 PM Sales Automation Sydney wrote:
    We create all the material for you – specifically for your business.All the Content, including Copy-Writing, Irresistible Offers, and Calls To Action
    are included. With your assistance and information about your products, services, prospects and customers we will be designing the correct targeted
    messages that will be strategically placed in your Automatic Sales Systems.The end result will be a powerful Automated Sales System that will represent
    a significant return on your investment.

Page: 1 of 1