By Tia Cristy
Cancer Prevention Tips
Last night, I participated in Relay for Life, to support the American Cancer Society. I was a guest bartender, slinging drinks to help the cause. I donated a Tips from Tia gift package. Along with the cool swag, some lucky winner got the following tips on how to help with cancer prevention.
Science has shown over 90% of cancers are linked to an over population to yeast in the body. Yeast and Bacteria live harmoniously in the body, but sometimes one will over populate, and you can get a bacterial infection or yeast infection. Cancer cells already live in our body, without a blood supply. Certain factors allow the cells to get a blood source to live and grow. This is what happens when one develops cancer. The best fight against cancer is prevention.
Cancer Prevention Tips
- Maintain regular exams: Scheduling yearly exams is the best prevention to cancers. Also, self-exams are a great way to make sure nothing has changed. If you are unsure how to give a self-exam, ask your doctor for the best ways.
- Get proper vaccinations to prevent cancers. Ask your doctor about Hepatitis B and HPV vaccinations.
- Practice Safe Sex: Using a condom for intercourse and oral sex can reduce and prevent certain cancers.
- Avoid over use of substances: Limit your intake to tobacco and alcohol. Over indulgence, on these substances, have been linked to causing certain cancers.
- Limit your fat intake. Being overweight has increased chances of cancer.
- Eat plenty of vegetables: Dark, leafy greens have shown plenty of benefits.
- Eat strawberries. Studies have shown something in strawberries, other than, vitamin C, has abilities to fight cancer cells.
- Get plenty of Vitamin C.
- Add Olives into your diet. With olive oil, olives themselves or a supplement is a good source, to get olives into your diet.
- Add Cloves into your diet. Either cooking with cloves or an essential oil and making clove water, with only 2 drops in 8 ounces of water and drinking, can help with prevention. (Caution, clove oil is extremely potent and can burn the skin; oil must be diluted with water or a carrier oil, before applying on skin or ingesting.)
- Protect yourself from the sun. Use a high SPF. Apply 30 minutes before entering the sun, and apply repeatedly throughout the day, even on cloudy days.
- Watch sugar intake. That means overall. Not by replacing sure with sweetners. Everything breaks down into sugar in the body. Sugar feeds yeast. If there is an over population of yeast starting in the body, the sugars you ingest will make yeast populate more.
Here’s wishing you and yours the best health! Thanks, again for your support with Relay for Life!
Tia, and TipsfromTia.com is trying to keep you looking good and
feeling good, from the inside out. If you’ve got a problem or a tip email me!