https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/assignment-of-economics/22/ cialis pode ser tomado todo dia three paragraph essay http://mcorchestra.org/7457-esl-dissertation-results-writing-service-gb/ priligy fda approval click click creative writing for elementary students levitra in bangladesh click https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/differences-between-resume-and-c-v/26/ https://chicagocounseling.org/9739-organic-electronics-cover-letter/ canada essay source url same sex marriage essay https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/term-papers-for-sale/47/ viagra super active generic buy cheap essays online college application essay examples harvard answer homework problems doing good essay help with an research paper outline how to sync my email to my iphone 6 sun internet pharmacy go to site it resume writing viagra user photos popular phd essay ghostwriter site for masters charlotte nc resume writing services buy viagra online without a credit card http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/academic-writers-sites/14/ thesis about bullying in the philippines pdf Dig That Relationship Out Of A Rut
After the initial butterflies and champagne stage of a relationship, romance and love go from a whirlwind pace to a slow, more relaxed pace. No one expects a relationship to stay in the honeymoon phase forever, but if yours has gone from loving and sexy to pensioners at dawn, then there needs to be a change made. Life is far too short to be boring and while the steady, more calm love is deeper and more meaningful, it can feel a whole lot less racy than it used to be. If you feel like you’re getting stuck in a relationship rut with sex-by-numbers every weekend, then it’s up to you to pull yourself out of it and inject a little something else into your regular routines.
Trying to think of the best ways to spice up your routine is just as tiring sometimes, so what you need to do is sit down together and brainstorm how you can get through a rut and come out the other side happier and more in tune than ever. We’ve got some ideas, so why not work your way through the list?
- Flirt. Flirting isn’t just for teenagers, you know! There’s nothing wrong with a few flirtatious messages sent back and forth while you’re at work, so check out this list of text messages that could get you started!
- Shower Together. Some couples don’t have the drive or the inclination for sex, especially when small children are in the picture. Not having a regular sex life doesn’t mean you can’t have intimacy and canoodling together in the shower is one of the best ways you can talk, laugh and have fun. If you’re looking to go one better, check out this shaving guide and give the gift of hygiene. There’s nothing stopping you both getting groomed together, either!
- Say ‘Yes’. If your spouse comes to you with a fun idea, don’t shoot them down. There’s nothing more off-putting than someone who isn’t willing to try out a new restaurant, theatre show or even bedroom Olympics idea. So, put your comfort zone down and say yes for a change. You never know what you could discover!
- Kiss. It sounds so simple, doesn’t it? But often the first thing to go in a relationship are those sweet kisses you find yourself caught in. Sure, the lusty kisses that lead to steamy romance may have dwindled, but there are so many other types! Off to work kisses, just because kisses, sleepy kisses to say good morning. They’re all there for the taking so don’t miss the opportunity to pucker up.
- Date. Long term relationships that involve children go so quickly. One minute you’re holding hands in the park after a dinner date and the next it’s been five years and you’re knee-deep in dirty laundry with no time to even brush your hair. Invite him out on a date and spoil him for a change, he will love you taking charge!
Marriage and relationships can get boring, but it doesn’t have to stay that way!
Tia, and TipsfromTia.com is trying to keep you looking good and
feeling good, from the inside out. If you’ve got a problem or a tip email me! Be sure to Like and share on Facebook or Follow on Twitter or Instagram.