Maintain Your Natural Hair
Our hair is our signature upon first impressions. Trying to bring our best everyday, it can be difficult to maintain hair through season changes, chemical changes, and growth changes. Extensions are a great resource to achieve that gorgeous head of hair you’re trying to accomplish without using chemicals. Perhaps you’re trying to grow your hair out. Maybe wearing wigs is your preference instead of using chemicals to change your color. But whether you have short hair or longer locks it’s important to maintain your natural hair all year round.
Hair is not a one-size fits all, and amazingbeautyhair.com breaks it down into hair types and options along with several methods to help keep your natural hair healthy in a natural way.
- 1.Learn YOUR hair texture.
- 2.Remember that hair texture is only part of the equation.
- 3.Water is your hair’s best friend.
- 4.Be Gentle
- 5.Get regular trims.
- 6.Thoroughly Cleanse Your Scalp
- 7.Oils are essential to hair health.
- 8.Keep Your Tresses Hydrated.
- 9.Eat What Your Hair Needs.
- 10.Find A Routine That Words For YOU
Tia, and TipsfromTia.com is trying to keep you looking good and
feeling good, from the inside out. If you’ve got a problem or a tip email me! Be sure to Like and share on Facebook or Follow on Twitter or Instagram.