By Guest Blogger Rose Emma
Natural Home Remedies for Blemishes
Blemishes can appear in form of dark spots, skin discoloration and commonly caused by acne. They can occur because some factors such as unhealthy diet, hormonal imbalance, aging, genetics, sun and wrong skincare.
The high amount of oil production brings about blemishes and they are mostly the result of an acne burst. The pimple fades away, but it lets scars stay with you and that make you remember it.
Having a suitable treatment for blemishes is the best choice to make sure that they don’t survive to attack you. Here are some natural home remedies to get rid of blemishes.
- Orange Peel
Orange peel is considered as a natural bleach to enhance your skin health and get rid of blemishes and acnes. It also helps eliminate suntan. In addition, with the high amount of antioxidants and vitamin C, it refreshes your skin and gives a youthful bloom.
How to apply:
– Create the mix by adding two teaspoons powder of orange peel and one teaspoon yogurt and honey.
– Apply this paste on your affected areas.
– Let it sit for 15 minutes before washing it off.
Reapply this process two or three times per week until you see encouraging results.
You can buy orange peel powder market, or produce it yourself by putting orange peels under the sunlight for some days and later on grinding them to get suitable powder.
Cucumber is one of the most natural and effective remedies to soothe for your skin and works as an astringent also widens your pores and supports to clear blemishes and scars. It increases the texture of skin and gets rid of inflammation because of the presence of antioxidant vitamin C.
How to use:
– Blend a half cup of cucumber without peel in a blender and mix with lemon juice about three tablespoons. Place this paste on affected skin and wait for it about at least 20 minutes and then remove it with cool water. Do this routine until you see positive results.
– Reversely, you can easily put fresh and raw juice from a cucumber on your affected skin by using a gentle ball. Keep it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water. Repeat this twice per day for one month. For more benefits of cucumber at: 20 Handy Tips on How To Get Rid of a Black Eye.
Strawberries are rich in a wide range of antioxidants and nutrients that can help keep skin from blemish. With the presence of alpha hydroxyl acids, vitamin C, ellagic acid and salicylic acid, it can peel dead skin, reduce acne and make scars fade away.
How to do:
– Using a fork to mash three strawberries.
– Use this to create a mix with two equal parts of organic honey and yogurt.
– Then, put 1 tablespoon of ground oatmeal into the mix.
– Slightly place it on your skin and let it sit for 10 and 15 minutes in maximum before washing it off with a warm cotton washcloth in order to open the pores.
– Reapply this three times per week for at least one month.
- Banana Peel
Bananas and banana peels consist of some kinds of anti-inflammatory properties that can help get rid of inflammation of pimples and redness. In addition, they contain potassium and antioxidants that are excellent source for the skin.
How to use:
– Put the inside of banana peel on your skin for at least five minutes.
– Let it sit as long as you can; you need not clear it off with water.
– Do this three times per day until your blemishes fade away.
In order to prevent blemishes, take considerations on skincare, follow a healthy diet, use plenty of water and keep away from the sun damage. Moreover, if acne or pimples bring about blemishes for you, remember to wash your face at least twice per day with a cotton soap and do not touch on your pimples.
- Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is a wonderful skin-lightening natural and effective remedy to eliminate hyperpigmentation and dark spots because of the effect of bleaching.
With the rich of citric acid, it can exfoliate the skin, clear out excess oil and get rid of acne-causing bacteria. It also helps prevent the large pores from appearing and smooth your skin.
How to apply:
– Simply place fresh lemon juice on the affected area and wait for it about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat this three times per day for several weeks.
– Instead, create a mix by adding one quarter teaspoon of organic honey with the same amount of lemon juice. Apply it on skin and let it sit on at least 15 minutes before rinsing it off. Do a few times per week until your blemishes disappear.
In other way, you can also combine together two teaspoons of tomato juice and lemon juice. Adding the same part of oatmeal if you want and rub the mixture on your skin. Wait for it about 15 minutes before clear it out. Reapply this routine, or three times per week for until you see encouraging results.
Having a suitable treatment for blemishes is the best choice to make sure that they don’t survive to attack you.
Tia, and TipsfromTia.com is trying to keep you looking good and
feeling good, from the inside out. If you’ve got a problem or a tip email me! Be sure to Like and share on Facebook or Follow on Twitter or Instagram
Author’s bio: This article is written by Rose Emma – Senior Editor of Authority Remedies. She works as a health care expert in the field of Nutrition and Health for over 2 years after trained in Food and Nutrition Dietetics at Bluffton University. With all the experience she accumulates since college, she provides people with useful information about nutrition as well as helps them with their common health problems.